top of page
3 copyxsax.jpg


Resident Services

For Students

services include: 

  • Guaranteed acceptance to our TAIE international boarding school in Downtown Toronto; (for students from grade 9 to grade 12) 

  • Other Canadian Primary schools or High Schools ( includes public school and private schools) introduction and application;

  • Help clients to select the top-ranked public school and good community to live;

  • Canadian College, and University program introduction and application; 

  • Assist clients to acquire Letter of Acceptance (LOA) from a designated learning institute (DLI); 

  • Study permit application and student visa application; 

  • Study permit extension;

  • Parents' visitor visa application and extension;

  • Parents' visitor visa to study permit, or visitor visa to work permit 

For Workers

services include work permits related to immigration services:

            In each of these situations, you must meet additional criteria to be eligible

  • Employer-specific work permit: The employer’s job offer has been examined. Employer-specific work permits allow individuals to work based upon certain work conditions such as following:

    • The name of the employer the applicant is allowed to work for.

    • The duration of the employment allowed.

    • The specific location of employment as allowed.

  • Work permit extension: extend your work permit at least 30 days before your current permit expires. You’re legally allowed to stay in Canada while IRCC processes your application.

For Visitors


services include:

Visitor visa application and extension (visitor record) online application: we can assist you to prepare the application documents and supporting documents; give instructions of giving biometrics in your country; and also apply for visitor record at least 30 days before your current status expired. 

ETA: An Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) is an entry requirement for visa-exempt foreign nationals travelling to Canada by air. An eTA is electronically linked to a traveller's passport. It is valid for up to five years or until the passport expires, whichever comes first.

Status Restoration: also called restoration of temporary resident status

If a temporary resident has lost their status or let their authorization to work or study expire, they may apply to restore that status in accordance with section 182 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR).

They may not continue to work or attend school until their status and authorization have been restored and a new work or study permit has been issued.

Foreign nationals who have failed to comply with the conditions imposed under section R185 need to apply in Canada for restoration of their status or leave Canada immediately.

The applicant must:

  • apply within 90 days of having lost their status

  • meet the initial requirements for their stay

  • remain in Canada until a decision is made

  • have not failed to comply with any condition imposed automatically by regulation [R183] or by an officer [R185].

bottom of page